garderespoir asked: purple, yellow, white! (do it so I can keep procrastinating. no study done this weekend...)
Purple (10 facts about my room):
- I’m in it right now
- It has things in it from when I was really little still and therefore is a complete and utter mess because there’s just not room for everything!
- My overhead light currently doesn’t work
- One of my walls is covered with photos from my 2 weeks in Greece/Amsterdam/London with Alex last year (still haven’t printed off the rest of my photos!)
- The Harry Potter books are lined up in the bookshelf opposite me but one of them is missing…
- There are 2 single beds in my room because when I was little I used to share with my brother; the other bed generally just holds excess crap that doesn’t fit on my shelves/the floor
- I’m not a massive fan of my room tbh
- I sleep next to the window so heaps of light always shines in in the morning
- My red sparkly Dorothy shoes, Skechers USA box and personalised Mickey Mouse hat (all from America) are all within sight
- I wish I had my sewing machine, guitar and iPod speakers all placed strategically and easily accessible in my room!
Yellow (7 facts about my childhood):
- I was born in Melbourne, lived here till I was 10 then moved to the country for 4 years before moving back
- While living in the country (in a town of about 1000 people - 50ish students at primary school), I learnt to ride horses and eventually got my own, spurred on my an obsession with The Saddle Club
- My parents took my brother and me to America when I was seven and I feel like I have this connection to it and really want to go back!
- I played the main part of The Little Red Hen in my kindergarten play… and wore rubber gloves on my feet (start of my very successful acting career)
- When does childhood go to?
- I travelled to every state and territory in Aus by the time I was 15
- I played netta (junior netball) very briefly, until they decided I was ready to move up to real netball and I didn’t feel ready so threw a temper tantrum on the court
White (3 facts about my personality):
- I remember I used to write on everything that I was ‘outgoing’ when I was younger… in recent years I’ve started to question that
- Often I feel like I don’t know how to hold a normal conversation/I’m not confident in one-on-one conversations if it’s with someone I don’t know… not sure what that says about my ‘personality’
- I don’t really know how I would describe my personality actually
Gettin’ deep G, loves ya